With experience in financial services, product or commercial management, you’ll bring your knowledge of retail credit products, along with your focus, analytical skills and desire to get results. As well as your commercial acumen, with strong financial & return/value creation understanding
Reporting to the Head of Product and working closely with a range of departments including Operations, Credit Risk and Business Change, you’ll pro-actively identify new product development opportunities. Managing mortgage product ranges throughout the product lifecycle to meet business objectives. You’ll work day-to-day with our Mortgage Product Analyst on tasks that include;?
- Performance management and pricing of mortgage products, for both new and existing customers, to ensure they remain competitive, relevant, and meet business objectives balancing lending, return & risk metrics
- Ongoing analysis of competitor, general market and regulatory pricing/product developments to provide insight into tactics that deliver improved propositions, financial performance, the right outcomes and to ensure that our products continue to meet the evolving needs of our mortgage customers (both direct and via introducers)
- Develop, maintain and deliver the Mortgages product roadmap, leading stakeholder interaction and agreement across the business
- Own the mortgage development and pricing process and controls, and product exceptions policy
- Provide product input into mortgage related marketing/brand campaigns making sure customer facing material communicates our mortgage propositions clearly and accurately
- Deliver product launches and withdrawals accurately, quickly, and in a controlled manner ensuring key stakeholders are fully engaged and in adherence to all relevant Conduct Risk Policies
This role will be based from home until January 2021, and with some flexible working practices available thereafter.