The Weir Group have recently embarked upon a journey of digital transformation and Denholm is delighted to have partnered with them on a newly created Digital Program Manager vacancy. This is a home-based (remote) role, which will require occasional travel to Scotland.
The Digital Program Manager will work closely with the Head of Digital Product Management (who is based in Glasgow) to define, design and deliver a first-class customer digital experience. As such, we’re very keen to speak to candidates who have experience implementing a digital experience platform (DXP) in a large organisation.
As well as this Program Manager being a Scrum-Master who has a demonstrable track record of applying agile methodologies, they must have exceptional stakeholder management skills – and be comfortable working across multiple locations, time-zones and cultures.
The Digital Team within Weir will act as almost a centre of excellence, or internal consultancy. The aim for this team is to create platform from which all Divisions can drive forward digital excellence with their customer base.
As Digital Program Manager, your duties would include – but would not be limited to:
- Working closely with over 20 global teams to ensure the delivery of a customer digital platform
- Coordinating end-to-end platform capability and delivery – from conception prototype through to post-delivery and support
- Ensuring the successful completion of various projects – covering everything from customer satisfaction, contractual compliance, project quality, scheduling and financial outcomes
- Developing and managing Scrum-based Agile projects and Waterfall program plans – developing Agile and project-management best practices and methodologies
- Managing change activities needed for successful project implementation
- Providing regular communication to stakeholders within the business on both individual and broader digital advancements
- Managing the deliverables from vendors and other third-parties
- Leading post-implementation reviews and facilitating continuous improvement sessions
To be considered for this role you must be able to demonstrate:
- 5+ years of experience in a project management role relating to digital experience
- Experience in applying Agile methodologies
- Program management experience around designing, developing and delivering enterprise-level cloud based solutions
- Experience of implementing one or more components of a digital experience platform (DXP) including CMS, user analytics, IoT and marketing automation
- First class stakeholder-management skills
- Cross-functional team experience
- An understanding of Design Thinking
This is a fantastic opportunity for you to really shape and define your own role within a global enterprise. For more information, reach out to Fiona @ Denholm today!