Denholm is delighted to be working with Golden Charter on a Research and Insight Analyst role, to join the Data Analytics & Insights team on an initial 9 month FTC, with the possibility of extension to 12 months. Although Golden Charter are headquartered in Glasgow, this role can be based anywhere across the UK due to fantastic hybrid working arrangements.
Reporting to the Research & Insight Lead, the Research & Insight Analyst will focus most of their time on the day to day management of Golden Charter’s continuous and adhoc research programme, ensuring the business has high quality outputs that are disseminated to key stakeholders, with decisions being taken based on the research & insight obtained.
The Research and Insight Analyst will be adept at working with a wide variety of stakeholders including those at senior levels to ensure consumer, customer and market insight outputs are shared across all relevant business units within Golden Charter. You will play a key role in ensuring the delivery of best in class and commercially actionable research with innovative methodologies to build compelling research and insight stories.
* Play a key role in supporting the delivery of the research plan with business stakeholders, covering continuous tracking and monitoring studies, customer immersion and user experience, mystery shopping and ad hoc requirements.
* Manage Golden Charter’s continuous research programmes, including the funeral director and customer satisfaction surveys, brand tracking study, market attitude & intention monitor and mystery shopping programme.
* Prepare quarterly competitor media spend and media activity reports for the Golden Charter Board.
* Manage occasional ad hoc qualitative and quantitative projects, some of which may be undertaken in house, depending on scale.
* Build and maintain strong working relationships with research partners, and contribute to the supplier review process.
* Maintain and promote usage of the research and insight library as the go to resource for market, competitor and customer research and insight.
* Degree educated or above, with a relevant level of experience in market research or customer insight role, with hands on experience of managing and undertaking quantitative and qualitative research
* Experience of working and building close relationships with internal/external clients in client or agency side roles.
* Strong analysis and interpretation skills, with the ability to confidently communicate insight and research findings to a wide-range of stakeholders at varying levels.
* Naturally curious about consumers and their behaviour and passionate about representing and championing the customer and their needs, and to challenge commonly held perceptions and beliefs with evidence-led research and insight
* Ability to work with a high level of accuracy and meet strict deadlines across a variety of projects
* Experience of managing continuous research
* Knowledge of quantitative and qualitative research techniques and how best to apply them in order to generate the business outcomes sought
* Experience of managing third party supplier relationships, in particular research agencies and insight providers
* Financial sector knowledge would be advantageous, but not necessary.