Denholm is delighted to have partnered with Parsley Box on an exciting retained assignment. In this newly created role, you’ll be tasked with leading on the strategy and execution of customer retention activities across all channels.
You’ll report into their Marketing Director, and as Retention Strategy Manager you’ll be responsible for the development and delivery of retention marketing campaigns, as well as the analysis of our database to derive actionable insights. Your findings will guide marketing campaign activities but will also steer actions for continuous improvement throughout the business.
Parsley Box is not built purely on digital and therefore you must be comfortable working across all channels. In this pivotal role, your key responsibilities will include:
- Planning and managing all customer retention campaign activity
- Campaign forecasting, tracking and reporting
- Managing agencies and suppliers
- Line management of a small team
- Managing the database to ensure it remains accurate, compliant and robust
- Driving customer insight from data acquired from various sources (both internal and external)
- Working closely with the Parsley Box contact centre (in Edinburgh) to brief them on campaigns, share knowledge, and gain direct customer feedback
- Managing a retentions budget – delivering great effectiveness and efficiency from spend
This role will require you to have a passion for deriving insight from data – as well as strategic and creative campaign planning skills. You’ll thrive on working in a lively, fast-paced environment and will want to make an impact quickly.
The Parsley Box team is small and close-knit, so you will be expected to be hands-on with data, enjoy collaborative working and you should be adept at building strong relationships with our partners.
To be successful in this role you must be able to demonstrate:
- 5+ years operating at management level within a marketing function- across all channels
- Experience of customer segmentation and profiling, ideally from within a subscription business
- Strong IT skills, with a particular aptitude for MS Excel
- The ability to turn insight into action, with measurable results
A fantastic business which has experienced immense growth in the recent months. For more information, please submit a CV or call Fiona @ Denholm today!