Denholm Associates is genuinely excited to have been asked to support this prestigious golfing organisation who are looking for an exceptional administrator to join the Rules Department.
Based remotely for 3 days, in the office in stunning St Andrews for 2 days per week, you would have the opportunity to play your part within this renowned golfing body, which governs the sport worldwide. The Rules Team provides support to the global governance function, committed to the provision of Rules which are easy to apply and ensure golf is played in the right way.
While a love of golf and knowledge of its rules is not essential, this is a role which would best suit someone with a passion for the sport. The successful candidate will be an organised individual, with the ability to work effectively with internal and external stakeholders.
Among other duties, you will be responsible for:-
* updating the Rules of Golf content in the Content Management System.
* coordinating the addition of translated Rules content with affiliates and updating Rules Education materials in a Learning Management System.
* using your excellent communication skills to work alongside a number of affiliates.
You will have/be:-
* Experience of working in teams and independently.
* Experienced user of Microsoft Office applications.
* Experience using content management systems.
* Experience of working with multiple external stakeholders.
* Ideally, a good understanding of golf and a basic knowledge of the Rules.
* Experience of using mail merge in Microsoft Word.
* Excellent attention to detail.
* Exceptional organisational and prioritisation skills.
* Outstanding communication skills (written and verbal).
* Good IT skills.
* Ability to build relationships with a variety of stakeholders worldwide.
* Be quick to learn new systems.
A full Job Description will tell you more – please get in touch for a confidential discussion about this unique role.