Denholm Associates are looking for an Assistant to join our clients Ecommerce business, based in Edinburgh. Working within a fast paced team with big aspirations, this role is suited to someone who is looking to develop a career by going above and beyond.
This role will involve managing a catalogue of goods on an ecommerce websites. The company have over 20,000 product lines to the UK, USA and European marketplaces. This is an extremely busy role, and the successful candidate will have to work at pace, whilst maintaining the utmost attention to detail. The successful candidate will be responsible for portfolio management, maintenance, supply chain development and statistical analysis.
What will this role involve?
- Modelling pricing strategies.
- Reporting on product profitability and sales revenue to senior management team.
- Creating interesting product descriptions and working with marketing team to ensure your portfolio looks fantastic Customer and competitor analysis.
What are we looking for?
- A graduate.
- Previous experience working within a merchandising role.
- Intermediate Excel skills.
- Experience working on a CRM, Salesforce would be advantageous but by no means essential.
- Ability to write creative technical product descriptions.
Currently this role is WFH, however as soon as it is safe, the office will go back to office working 5 days per week.
If you think this is the role for you and would like to find out more, please apply via the link or contact Kerry for more information.