Denholm Associates is excited to be working with one of the most recognisable names in manufacturing within the housebuilding sector, looking for a proactive, passionate and committed sales professional to drive forward their hugely successful business.
The Internal Sales team is based in Glenrothes, although the successful candidate can work remotely with regular visits to the office. This is a family-owned company with exceptional core values to which every member of the team adheres; values which focus on sustainability, a passionate belief in customer service, enthusiasm and a progressive approach to the future.
You will be responsible for a small team, delivering both individual and team results, while focusing on a defined group of key customer accounts. You will bring your experience of selling within the Housebuilding sector, using your passion and enthusiasm to inspire your team.
The role will suit you if you have the following skills, experience and personality:-
* People supervisory experience with a focus on active participation and leading and developing of internal sales teams.
* Demonstrable track record of sales ability in a fast-paced customer focused environment.
* Relevant sales experience in dealing with housebuilders and within the building industry sector.
* Experienced handling of an internal portfolio of customers – both transactionally and proactively.
* Strong telesales skills and application.
* A passion for coaching your team and providing effective tools for improvement, to achieve their full potential.
* You have the confidence to challenge performance where appropriate and have difficult conversations.
* You have a sound understanding of the different customer types and able to flex working style to effectively engage and interact with these customers.
* You have grit and resilience, with an outlook that sees opportunities and solutions where others may see problems.
* You are change oriented and see the benefit in doing things differently to achieve goals.
* You can use data provided to develop an area strategy to deliver on business objectives.
* First class communication skills – written and verbal.
* Ability to flex communication style to suit diverse customer groups including multi stakeholders within the housebuilder, architects, and builders merchant stakeholders.
* Prioritisation skills and the ability to focus on the right things, for the right people at the right time.
* The ability to manage own time effectively to ensure maximum output and productivity.
In return for your significant contribution, you will receive a competitive salary and an outstanding benefits package. In the first instance, please contact Jill Macdonald to hear more about this brilliant opportunity.