We have partnered with one of Scotland’s most creative and award-winning social media agencies that specialises in 24/7 communications across content, advertising and community management. They are going from strength to strength after a number of new client wins and are on the look-out for a Senior Digital Account Manager to join the team.
Head officed in Edinburgh, this agency offers not only an enviable list of clients across FMCG, Hospitality and Travel but a fantastic culture with employees enjoying flexible blended working – 2 days in the office and 3 days wherever you want – whether that's at home, in a cafe, or on the beach! Dedicated personal development and training and an excellent benefits package.
As Senior Account Manager, you will be the bridge between their wide-ranging client base and award-winning creative team. Communication at every level will be at the heart of your role at the agency.
- Build long-lasting relationships with clients and agency partners.
- Work with clients to identify and tap into new areas of opportunity for their brand.
- Lead on internal meetings and communicate any project/campaign briefs clearly to the creative, production and social teams.
- Manage the project throughout its life cycle, balancing deadlines and client expectations.
- Review output to ensure clients only receive high-quality content.
- Present output to clients and provide rationale to explain/sell the concept.
- Manage clients’ budgets and invoice each project at the agreed milestone.
- Monitor ROI and work with the social team to create and present client reports.
- Look for opportunities to attract new business to the company.
- 3-5 year's experience managing client accounts at an agency.
- A proven track record of building thriving client relationships, negotiating budgets and maximising value.
- Excellent organisational skills, project maintenance, and time management.
- Understanding of social media platforms and ideally experience running social media campaigns specifically.
- Enthusiasm for the world of digital and what it can accomplish for brands.
- Comfortable leading on projects that involve multiple teams.
- Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills.
- Team player who is also highly capable of self-motivation and independent focus.
If this sounds like an opportunity you’d thrive in, let’s arrange a chat.