Denholm is delighted to be supporting Edinburgh University Students’ Association as they look for their next Senior Digital Marketing Officer to join their fun, talented Marketing & Communications team.
Set up to support and represent a community of over 42,000 students, they deliver outstanding support and services to allow them to have a vibrant and well-rounded time at University.
This diverse and interesting role sits as part of an established team within a very supportive environment and will play an important part to the work they do – taking a lead on digital communications particularly across social, web and email.
If you are looking for an exciting opportunity to build on your existing digital comms skills with option for hybrid working, this could be for you.
Key responsibilities of the role include:
- Owning direction for digital comms strategy
- Social media delivery – manage and deliver across all current and future channels
- Email marketing – delivering on all of the email comms including engagement, strategy development and data gathering
- Website – maintaining our website maximising SEO and advertising relevant student events
- Supporting/mentoring Digital Content Assistants in the team – briefing work to them and reviewing
- Work with internal stakeholders across the organisation
This Is very much a “thinking” role and you’ll have a lot of autonomy to run with and put your stamp on things. If you’ve got experience of working across various channels and have a passion for producing engaging content, this would fit really well for you.
If you’ve previously written for students, that’s an added bonus. You’ll be working on several large campaigns across the year, and the diverse range of content you’ll be responsible for creating will span from student elections to events promotions.
In return, they can offer fantastic development opportunities (they’ll support through qualifications!) and some great benefits including 35 days holiday and a number of staff perks/discounts.
If this sounds like you and you’d like to be part of a vibrant and diverse organisation that makes a difference and treats their employees well, please get in touch – Scott @ Denholm