A leading retailer, operating at the top of their game within their niche market, are looking to add a Senior Garment Technologist to their growing team in Brighton.
As Senior Garment Technologist, you’d report into the Creative Director – and would be responsible for a team of six. Working closely with the senior team, you’d be tasked with managing the fit and technical process from development to delivery.
Specifically, as Senior Garment Technologist, your duties would include:
• Delivering a high standard of fit, quality, and make up of design across a diverse product offering.
• Liaising with factories overseas to ensure that all products are on time and fit for formal production.
• Leading weekly fit and product assessment sessions
• Managing projects related to size, fit and AQL
• Keeping logs and accurate updates of samples status
• Regular communication with other offices in UK and abroad
• Line management and support of production team in Brighton
To be considered for this exciting, newly created role, you must be able to demonstrate:
• 10+ years’ experience as a Garment Technologist
• Experience across multiple product areas
• An excellent understanding of garment fit and make up
• Strong team-leader skills
• International experience with the ability to develop and maintain relationships with key people overseas
• Previous experience of working to a formal critical path
• A sound knowledge of technical pattern cutting, construction, and manufacturing techniques
• Excellent IT skills – especially MS Excel
• Great good communication skills
• A positive, pro-active attitude
This is an exciting opportunity to join a company who are going from strength to strength in their field. For more information, please contact Fiona @ Denholm today!