There aren't too many opportunities that come up like this one in the world of CRM! Denholm is working with one of the most exciting and innovative financial services companies in the UK, who is looking for a Senior Manager, CRM to join their growing marketing department.
Your day to day responsibilities will be…
• Leading a team of senior marketeers, to develop and deliver a strategic marketing plan aimed at starting and developing relevant conversations with customers, and tap the opportunity to deepen relationships with customers.
• Translate the strategic marketing plan into an operational marketing plan with associated targets and clear & stretching KPIs, gaining agreement from appropriate senior leaders to the delivery of that plan to meet their objectives
• Drive towards an ambitious customer experience, embedding the brand promise and company purpose into every campaign, customer interaction and proposition
• Command and control the delivery, co-ordination and prioritisation of campaigns / activity, taking ownership of the relevant communication channels to start and build effective conversations with customers
• Introduce a new approach to CRM and explore ways to improve the technical delivery of CRM, as well as the outcomes of the activity
• Analyse the effectiveness of any activity against KPIs
• Define and own the gateway for all existing customer communications, including related commercial, creative and data briefs, prioritising as appropriate
• ensure that all marketing campaigns are delivered in a manner compliant with FCA, Data Protection, ASA, GDPR and other relevant regulations
The experience we would like you to bring to the role…
• Significant commercial marketing experience, being commercially astute with a proven track record to set and achieve stretching KPIs
• Significant experience in utilising consumer insight to develop and deliver effective marketing strategies
• Extensive experience in developing and delivering compelling marketing propositions and campaigns, with clear and stretching benefits
• Expertise in developing ongoing conversations with customers, either directly through CRM style programmes or through other related marketing based activities
• Experience in managing strategic and annual planning cycles – ideally but not necessarily within other FS companies
• Significant experience integrating campaign activity across traditional and digital channels
• Ability to lead and inspire manage a team of senior marketeers and to foster development in direct and indirect reports
If this sounds like you, please get in touch to learn more!