We currently have an excellent opportunity with one of our clients, a global health insurance provider who are looking to recruit a Senior Marketing Executive to join their team.
Reporting to the Customer Marketing Manager this role is integral to the success of the Europe Business, as its purpose is to drive increased customer value and profitability from existing customers through marketing.
Key responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Supporting the Customer Marketing Manager with the execution of marketing cross-sell, upsell, and renewal strategy to improve client/member value and profitability across all Consumer and Commercial segments for Europe.
- Evaluate programmes results and optimize as needed to drive customer in life acquisition and retention, including lifecycle emails, personalized triggers and business as usual campaigns.
- Supporting the Customer Marketing Manager with the implementation of in-life product marketing campaigns.
- Supporting the Customer Marketing Managers with the execution of brand and thought leadership strategy to positively impact renewals, retention and in-life acquisition.
- Supporting the Customer Experience Optimisation Manager to provide strategic support on the cross functional CX team.
- Partnering with the Customer Engagement Marketing Manager with the execution of customer (client and service user) loyalty and engagement marketing activities
Key skills and experience we are looking for:
- Experience of working in financial services or health insurance preferred
- Experience of developing compelling content desirable
- 5+ years’ experience in a marketing discipline, preferably client side customer retention and engagement marketing
- Fluent in English essential
- Degree educated, preferably in a Business, Marketing or Social Sciences discipline
- Team player with the ability to build relationships to achieve team goals
- Adept at communicating effectively with diverse groups across borders
Sound like you? If so, we’d love to discuss in more detail!
Please get in touch with