A newly created Senior Marketing Executive post has arisen for a fast-growing retail business that has recently gone public. Reporting to the Head of Retention, you will be responsible for the successful execution of retention online and offline-based campaigns, designed to meet business objectives.
Based in Edinburgh, you will identify opportunities, plan campaigns, as well as report on post-campaign analysis to then, inform of future activities.
This is a great next step for someone who has in-house or agency experience and has worked on retention marketing campaigns, looking to transition into a Marketing Manager.
You will be tasked with:
- End-to-end campaign planning across direct mail, email, and SMS
- Managing external suppliers such as agencies and copywriters to ensure campaigns are on time and within budget
- Editing and proofreading copy for promotional materials and marketing campaigns
- Ensuring that all campaigns are aligned to the company brand
- Reporting on post-campaign success and using data to make informed business decisions for future campaigns
- Working with internal departments
To be considered for this role, you will have:
- Previous experience managing campaigns from start to finish using online and offline channels
- Marketing experience either in an in-house role or agency at a similar level
- Strong knowledge of direct mail, email marketing (Mailchimp), and SMS
- Excellent project management skills
- The ability to communicate with people at all levels within a business
- Briefed and managed external agencies
- An eye for detail
You will be offered a salary of up to £35,000 plus flexible home working and the opportunity to develop and shape this role to be that of your own.
For more information, please contact Amanda @ Denholm.