Are you an experienced RFP Writer/Manager who is looking to join one of the most exciting investment companies in financial services? If so, we want to talk to you!
Denholm is working on two Senior RFP Writer roles, which will be based out of our client's Edinburgh and London offices, however, remote working is a key part of this position.
The key responsibilities of this role are:
- Responsible leading and delivering complex and high priority RFPs and DDQs on company funds to prospects and clients, accurately and on time
- Accountable for providing a quality service or product to customers and stakeholders, using skills/experience built through significant practical experience or training.
- Makes suggestions for improvements to the work of the team, based on previous experience and knowledge of similar situations
- Working with junior members of the team to oversee and ensure high quality and timely responses to RFPs, DDQs, RFIs, Surveys and Awards Submissions
- Take on responsibility for the active development of RFP origination – assisting stakeholders in assessing the suitability of investment capabilities for certain mandates
- Develop relationships with Global Country Heads, understanding their focus areas for the year ahead and look to tender for specific RFPs to maximise distribution efforts
Desired experience required:
- Ideally, you will have several years of experience of working in asset management in an RFP role with leadership skills
- Knowledge of RFP Q&A databases preferred
- Understanding of Fixed Income and Alternative Credit asset classes desirable, but not essential
- Willingness to learn about investment
- Experience mentoring or managing junior team members
- Achieved or working towards completion the IMC qualification.
If this sounds like you, please get in touch to discuss further!