Denholm are delighted to have partnered with Leyton UK to appoint a hugely exciting role for them in Scotland.
In the UK they currently work with over 6,000 innovative companies and due to their unrivalled technical expertise and resources, they are ideally positioned to help businesses of all sizes benefit from valuable Government innovation tax incentives, as well as grant funding.
They work in close partnership with their clients to identify the government funding schemes which are most relevant to them. Sector experts explore their business activities in detail to ensure all potential qualifying costs are considered and the maximum benefits are delivered to each client.
Leyton’s range of products in the UK includes R&D Tax Credits, Patent Box, Grants, Land Remediation Relief, Creative Industries Tax Relief. We also offer comprehensive HR & Employment Law services through our associated legal business, LexLeyton.
Leyton have ambitious plans to ramp up their existing operations in Edinburgh and as a result we have an immediate need for an experienced Senior Sales Manager to help make this happen.
This is an excellent opportunity for the right individual to grow and enhance their career in a forward-thinking, dynamic organisation or take the next step on their management journey.
A truly competitive salary, bonus and benefits is on offer to reflect the magnitude of the role.
Main Responsibilities Will Include:
- Champion the continued growth of our Scotland operations, with direct accountability for the successful expansion and performance of our Edinburgh office
- Overall responsibility for our existing Glasgow BD function and its Sales Managers
- Extending support to our Manchester and London BD teams and their Senior Sales Managers/Sales Managers
- Monitor, train and mentor the existing managers and their sales team on a daily basis to achieve success
- Assist with recruiting, objectives setting, coaching and performance monitoring of sales team members
- Build and promote strong, long-lasting customer relationships by partnering with them and understanding their needs
- Present sales, growth and revenue reports and realistic forecasts to the wider management team
- Identify emerging market opportunities and market shifts and competitive landscape
- Work closely with all Leyton departments and business units to ensure strong communication and collaboration
- Matrix reporting into the Head of Scotland and Head of Sales, with a large component of autonomous working
- Taking ownership of key, UK wide projects from inception through to delivery
Desired Experience & Skills:
- A born leader, with field sales experience and experience of sales management in a B2B environment
- New Business Development experience, preferably working within solution sales
- Outstanding communication skills; confident & articulate
- Ability to work autonomously
- Educated to degree level or equivalent (not essential if good level of experience)
- Willingness to travel UK wide