We’re working with a leading performance marketing agency based in Edinburgh on a pivotal new Head of UX and Design position. This is an incredible opportunity for an experienced UX Designer to take the lead on all UX and Design projects and will straddle three core areas: Strategic Planning and Delivery, Training and Development and Growth. The agency offers a blended work approach so the successful candidate will be required to be office based for part of the week.
Reporting into the Deputy Managing Director, the Head of UX will own, develop and implement a UX framework which will be used to design and create exceptional customer experiences across all clients. You will have a full stack skillset including Research, UX Design and UI Design with the ability to create and build UX service propositions from service quick wins to developing future agency strategy. You’ll be passionate about finding the ‘Why’ to complement the ‘What’ from data to understand user behaviour.
- Ability to build and lead a UX team
- Understanding where the gaps are and know instinctively what it will take to fill them
- Ensure the agency lead with audience-based insights and ensuring these are incorporated into the content process
- Leading the research strategy and Influence the design process of all new web builds by providing key audience insights at the right time Guiding the creation of visual concepts which both solve customer pain points and enhance the brand experience
- Cultivating strategies targeted at driving traffic, engagement lead generation, sales, retaining customers and brand awareness
- Ensuring effective processes are in place so that all assets created are done so in line with the relevant brand guidelines
- Promoting a culture of innovation through testing and experimentation which identifies future opportunities.
- Provide regular training and coaching to the team so that they are well informed, credible and able to talk independently to prospects and clients.
- Deliver Incremental growth for all clients through the development of customer experiences
- Ensure where appropriate all clients are benchmarked and success measured with clear metrics in place.
- Ability to collaborate with the internal digital team to so that you can take business problems and translate them into user centred approaches Clear communication skills and a commitment to coach and develop others
- First class leadership skills and commercial awareness
- An ability to drive both strategy and execution
- Exceptional problem-solving ability, and practical experience in delivering complex solutions in a fast-moving, high-growth business landscape.
- Proficient in Concept Ideation, Journey Mapping, Wireframes, UX Information Architecture and High Fidelity UI.
If you're interested in this career enhancing opportunity, we'd love to hear from you.