Denholm are excited to be partnering with a Scottish based creative digital agency who provide bespoke branding, marketing, design and website solutions for their clients across the UK. They are currently looking for a Senior Web Developer to join their business on a permanent basis. The role involves a mixture of project work where you will be the SME for developing brand new client websites, while also maintaing their previous client portfolio.
In terms of growth in the role, although they already have client websites that have particular technologies, you will have flexibility around the specific CMS’s to use on future projects, while also working closely with the website design team to build robust, clean and effecient websites.
For this, they are looking for someone with the following experience:
- Proficient in PHP and MySQL
- Up-to-date knowledge of SEO principles
- Experience working with CMS’s. They currently use Craft but they are open to different systems
Nice to haves:
- Experience of working in an agency environment
- Web design experience (although our designers do the majority of any design work)
- Source control with Git
- A highly-organised approach and ability to manage your own workload
- Great team-working, presentation and communication skills
The benefits for this role include:
- An opportunity to work fully remote across the UK but they have offices across Glasgow and Inverness
- 34 days annual leave, inclusive of public holidays
- Coaching, training and mentoring programmes
- DBA and Marketing Society Memberships
If you’d like to hear more about this exciting opportunity, please send across an updated version of your CV.
All aplicants must have the relevant right to work status in the UK. This role will not provide sponsorship opportunities.