A large independent retailer who has been delivering over 30 years of quality products is looking for an SEO Executive to join their growing digital team.
This is a great opportunity for someone who is looking to take that next step in their career and to further develop your knowledge and skills within SEO.
Reporting to the Digital Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for supporting with the development of a re-brand and working with third party agencies to support the wider digital strategy.
You will be tasked with:
- Creating and implementing SEO content for new & existing customers
- Increasing organic visibility of the website through SEO tools
- Carrying out keyword research
- Conducting SEO audits to ensure best practice
- Reporting on campaign performance
To be considered for this role, you will have
- Previous experience in an inhouse or agency digital marketing role with a focus on SEO
- A commercial mind-set, consistently focused on driving revenues
- Analytical mind-set with a good understanding of Google Analytics
- Experience liaising and managing external agencies
- Strong communication skills
You will be offered a salary of up to £25,000 plus the opportunity to work in a national brand and develop your skills and experience in SEO and affiliate marketing.
For more information, please contact Amanda @ Denholm.