The team at Denholm is delighted to be working with an International NASDAQ listed organisation, to identify a new SEO Manager.
The SEO Manager will be responsible for implementing and managing the full SEO Strategy for the EMEAA region. The delivery will be diverse with a range of accountabilities and stakeholder management (both internal business units and agency partners): developing and managing SEO strategy to support demand generation and lead generation across business lines, developing and executing the content strategy (in collaboration with Content Developers), link-building and key word strategy, and web analytics.
Currently, markets supported by the business include: Dental, Veterinary & Animal Care, Hospitals, Beauty Health & Well-Being and Laboratories.
We are looking to speak to experienced and commercially-minded SEO experts. Key deliverables of the role will include:
- Develop overall SEO strategy to support demand generation and lead generation activity in line with the wider demand generation strategy
- Map out the buyer journeys / buyer personas and ensure the SEO strategy is customer focused
- Create and manage the EMEAA-wide SEO activity calendar
- Establish the content gaps to feed into the Content Developer’s content creation activity and liaise with social media manager to optimize SEO performance
- Collaborate with external web developers and Digital Marketing Agency on content and technical enhancements required
- Develop SEO KPIs and report against relevant internal and industry benchmarks. Analyse content performance metrics in line with wider Marketing Operations function. Ensure organic lead volumes are greater than paid search by agreed ratio as appropriate.
To be considered for this role, candidates should have a demonstrable record of achievement delivering in an SEO Manager position, and be comfortable delivering in a commercially focused environment.
This is a superb opportunity to gain commercial exposure managing full SEO strategy across a complex region, with lots of scope to develop and progress.
Basic salary is circa.£40,000 per annum + Package. Please Apply Now or contact Steph Halliday at Denholm Associates for more information.