Are you a talented SEO Manager looking for a new and exciting opportunity? If so, we want to speak to you!
One of our key financial services clients in Glasgow is searching for a versatile individual to join their team of search engine marketeers and become their new SEO Manager role. This is mainly a technical SEO role, however this opportunity is ideal for an individual who has an eye for every aspect of digital marketing, for example the strategy used and applying this to the offsite SEO disciplines.
The role will allow the successful candidate to experience first-hand technical SEO campaigns through onsite optimisation, well known techniques and also communicating with the content marketing and digital PR departments.
Within the role you will have a responsibility to oversee and help a team of juniors and help broaden their knowledge and understanding of SEO practices.
- To understand client KPI's and implement campaigns accordingly
- To complete onsite and offsite SEO tasks to an outstanding standard
- To identify a client's organic performance effectively
- To understand Google's algorithms to a sufficient level in order to influence visibility
- To pursue development in your SEO knowledge whilst maintaining campaigns
- To cooperate with other digital marketing departments in order to aid campaigns
- 2-3 years' experience in running and leading SEO campaigns.
- Ability to cooperate effectively with internal and external departments
- Advanced knowledge in using Google Analytics, Search Console and Data Studio
- Experience of interpreting web crawls using industry software
- Knowledge of the organic search landscape
- Analytical mindset and the ability to interpret search data
- Attention to detail ability to create compelling documentation
- Time management skills
- An interest in offsite SEO and collaboration with Content Marketing and PR
Sound good? Please get in touch to find out more!