Denholm are delighted to be support our retail client as they look to bring on a talented SEO Specialist to join the team. As part of a large, established marketing department, you’ll have the opportunity to work with your colleagues on creating and managing the SEO strategy for the business with a view to taking their organic performance to the next level.
With one of the largest in-house teams in the UK, they have a fantastic culture and offer impressive personal development initiatives as well as an abundance of staff discounts to employees.
If you have a passion for driving performance and working on some large-scale campaigns, we’d love to hear from you.
Key responsibilities of the role include:
- Creating, planning and managing SEO strategy for the business
- Performing keyword research to identify gap and opportunities to scale
- Monitoring/Reporting on organic performance
- Collaborating with wider search team to deliver on broader digital initiatives
- Working closely with content teams to create compelling, keyword-rich content
- Conducting regular competitor analysis
This would be an excellent opportunity for someone with a proven track record in SEO and experience in SEO search tools such as Search Console, Screaming Frog, SEMRush, SISTRIX, Keyword Planner, Data Studio and Google Analytics.
With a technical mindset, you’ll also have had experience of working closely with engineers on technical SEO and have knowledge of HTML, CSS and other programming languages.
This role is Glasgow based with flexible working as well as mix of home and office working.
If you’d like to know more, please contact Scott @ Denholm for more info.