A prestigious membership organisation offering further development and training in their specialist field is looking for a Social and Content Officer to join their growing marketing department.
Based in Edinburgh, you will be responsible for managing all elements of the production of the membership magazine from start to finish as well as supporting with the development of a social media strategy and implementing organic social campaigns.
This is a great opportunity for someone who has had 6 months – 1 year’s marketing experience in an in-house marketing or agency role and who is looking for that next step.
Reporting to the Marketing Manager, you will be tasked with:
- Understanding the company target audience and the channels used to target members
- Managing the organisation’s publications and seeing this project from start to finish
- Implementing social media campaigns from content creation through to campaign analysis
- Creating engaging content for social channels
- Ensuring all content is aligned to the company brand and tone of voice
- Working with internal departments and external parties (agencies) to ensure all projects are delivered on time and within budget
- Raising Pos and managing invoices
To be considered for this role, you will have:
- A degree in marketing, communication, PR and/or equivalent
- Previous experience working in a marketing department
- Strong copywriting and content creation skills
- Managed organic social media campaigns
- A working knowledge of analytics platforms to track campaign success
- Strong project management skills
- An eye for detail
- Good communication skills
You will be offered a salary of up to £25,000 depending on experience plus the opportunity to join an established marketing team where you can grow and develop.
For more information, please contact Amanda @ Denholm.