A leading retailer in the UK and is one of the nation’s most successful eCommerce business is looking for a Social & Content Executive to join their marketing team.
Based in Edinburgh and reporting to the campaign manager, you would be responsible for creating engaging and compelling content for all digital channels as well as driving social campaigns (organic and paid) to promote brand awareness and drive ROI.
This is a great opportunity for someone who has 1-2 years marketing experience and is well versed in writing excellent copy and has previous work experience in managing social campaigns.
You would be tasked with:
- Leading all social activity (paid and organic) across Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and TicTok
- Building, managing and maintaining yearly social and content calendars
- Ensuring that all social activity is integrated with wider marketing campaigns
- Writing exciting and engaging content that can be repurposed for social, web and email including blogs
- Creating content for copy, video and imagery and using tools such as Canva to do so
- Devising content ideas to support with marketing campaigns
To be considered for this role, you will have:
- Previous experience in a content and social role
- Experience managing organic social campaigns and have an understanding of paid activity
- Created content and social calenders
- Created, scheduled and reported on social campaigns and used tools such as Hootsuite/Sprout social or equivalent
- Developed copy that is engaging and well written
- An eye for detail and accuracy for all content creation
- Previous experience using Canva or equivalent
You will be offered a salary of up to £25,000 plus the opportunity to further develop your content and social skills in a leading retail business.
For more information, please contact Amanda @ Denholm