Denholm is delighted to be working with PSP Media, a part of the DC Thomson Group on a Golf Social Media Manager role, based in Glasgow City Centre. Although, there are fantastic remote working options on offer.
PSP Media Group are part of the DC Thomson Media company and you will join an expanding team during an exciting time for the business. You will manage the increasing demands for content, primarily focused on their golf platforms led by the Bunkered brand. Your responsibilities will include leading on creating original content creation and managing the social media channels so that content reaches and engages target audiences effectively.
We are looking for you to have:
- Previous hands-on experience of digital content production and social media platforms;
- Have a passion for golf/sport and possess a strong knowledge of the game, preferably with previous experience of working to promote golf via social media;
- Be creative with a flair for producing well informed, entertaining golf content;
- Be an expert user of key social media platforms and their various marketing tools;
- Produce content plans to enhance marketing campaigns;
Your role responsibilities will include:
- Supporting the Marketing Campaigns Manager in the design of social media campaigns;
- Lead on the production and distribution of golf content that supports key marketing campaign objectives;
- Lead the day-to-day planning and running of social media channels to ensure they are always fresh, relevant, entertaining, up-to-date and accurate;
- Increase the reach and engagement of social media audiences;
- Work predominately with an internal team to optimise content performance and effectiveness of Social Media channels;
- Keep pace with the evolution of the social media landscape and inform future campaigns effectively;
- Produce innovative ideas and techniques to optimise golf audience growth and engagement;
Some key experience we would be looking for:
- Previous responsibility for Social Media management
- Associated content production skills – written, images, video, audio, graphics packages;
- Previous experience of social media management in a commercial environment desirable;
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills;
- Good IT skills, including experience of working with content management systems and a range of online communications channels;
If the above sounds like you and you’d like to be considered for this opportunity, please get in touch!