An award-winning national retailer who prides themselves in good service and who likes to invest in local communities is looking for an experienced Social Media Manager to join their marketing team.
This role is part-time 30 hours a week which can be worked across 4 days or reduced hours over 5.
Based in Edinburgh, you would manage all social media channels for various sub brands of the business to create an engaging audience/customer experience and to increase brand loyalty.
Supporting the creating of the social media strategy, you will also be tasked with:
- Creating, scheduling and tracking content
- Keeping up to date with social media trends and monitoring KPIs
- Reporting on social media ad revenue and web visitor data
- Promoting brand-focused messages and engaging with users
- Working with other departments to develop content timelines with new products releases, promotions
To be considered for this role, you will have:
- Previous experience working as a Social Media Manager
- Created a social media strategy and have strong commercial acumen
- Degree in marketing or digital media
- Experience creating engaging content
- Managed various social media campaigns across different brands
- Strong communications skills
A salary of up to £35,000 pro rata is available plus the opportunity to work in a newly created role within a business whose brand is a well known household name.
For more information contact @ Amanda Kho or apply with an updated CV.