A growing B2B and B2C commercial business is looking for an experienced Social Media Manager to join their marketing team.
Based in Glasgow, you would be responsible for creating a robust social media strategy across both paid and organic channels. In addition, you will drive all social campaigns and manage the process from content creation to reporting on results with the view to generate new business leads and increase brand awareness.
Reporting to senior management, you will also be tasked with:
- Creating and developing a social media strategy for both paid and organic campaigns
- Creating, scheduling and tracking content
- Keeping up to date with social media trends including emerging channels such as Tiktok
- Reporting on social media ad revenue and web visitor data
- Promoting brand-focused messages and engaging with users
- Working with other departments to develop content timelines with new products releases, promotions
To be considered for this role, you will have:
- Previous experience working as a Social Media Manager
- Previous experience working in a B2C marketing either in house or agency is essential
- Created a social media strategy and have strong commercial acumen
- Strong knowledge of both paid and organic social campaigns
- An interest in fitness/nutrition and health is essential
- Experience creating engaging content
- Strong communications skills
A salary of up to £40,000 is available plus the opportunity to work in a newly created role within a business.
For more information contact @ Amanda Kho or apply with an updated CV.