Denholm is delighted to be working on a great opportunity with one of our financial services clients who are looking for a contract Technical Delivery Manager for initial 6 month contract. The purpose of this role is to lead, manage and coordinate technical project deliverables on multiple projects. Reporting to the Technology Portfolio Manager. This role is mainly a remote working role with the expectancy to attend our clients office in Carlisle 1 or 2 days per month.
- Ensure that specific technology costs are managed within agreed budgets.
- Identify opportunities to maximise value delivered.
- Strong previous experience of delivering complex Change Programmes / Projects using agile, waterfall and hybrid methodologies to deliver projects.
- Technology background is required as is the ability to lead technical team
- Strong hands-on experience of leading planning workshops, impact assessments, work estimation and work-breakdown exercises
- Planning and control of implementations and live events
- Matrix management of colleagues
- Extensive financial services experience (preferred).
- Industry recognised qualification (preferred).
The ideal candidate:
- Strong leadership skills with the ability to motivate and inspire.
- People person, able to lead and inspire a team to work together and to deliver.
- Practical planner and pragmatic organiser.
- Ability to create, develop and motivate high performing teams
- A strong drive to deliver change; a pro-active, pragmatic, and dynamic approach to work.
- Resilience and the ability to work effectively under challenge.
- Creative problem-solving abilities.
- Strategic & commercial awareness.
- Excellent stakeholder management across all levels.
- Effective communication skills, with the ability to translate business and technical requirements between stakeholders.
If you would like more information on this role, please get in touch to discuss.