A membership body supporting the construction industry in high quality training and education is looking for a Training & Development Manager to join their energetic and friendly business. Within this role, you will be responsible for all aspects of the training cycle (including strategy) with the ability to deliver solutions to all levels using a range of design/delivery approaches.
This role can be fully remote or based in Edinburgh and will support the professional development of their members. All training and development activities will be aligned to both professional standards and regulatory requirements.
Reporting to the Chief Executive, you will be tasked with:
- Assessing and designing a training and development strategy to ensure professional development needs are met and are aligned to industry standards and regulations
- Creating and delivering on a range of innovative learning solutions including digital that will improve the capability of their members
- Expanding on any new training that will further benefit members and the needs of the association
- Liaising and managing relationships with the executive team, council, regulators and stakeholders to ensure that solutions are outcome-focused
- Ensuring that all training and development programmes are delivered on time and within budget
- Line management responsibility of a Membership Secretary and Membership Assistant
- The responsibility of all GDPR compliance for the business
To be considered for this role, you will have:
- Previous experience in a similar training and development role ideally within a membership body
- Designed and delivered a training and development strategy
- Created and implemented blended learning and development solutions including digital
- A track record of delivering high quality and impactful learning content
- Previous line management responsibility
- Strong communication skills to build relations with internal and external stakeholders
- An eye for detail and great organisational skills
You will be offered a salary of up to £45,000 plus the opportunity to shape the role as your own in this brand-new opportunity within the business. In addition, this role can be fully remote or include flexible working.
For more information, please contact Amanda @ Denholm.