An international consultancy business based in the West-End of Glasgow is looking to add a UK Marketing Manager to focus on their UK side of the business.
This organisation has a presence in 40 countries across the world, and as UK Marketing Manager your primary responsibility will be to align the marketing efforts determining best-practice for the business overall. You will devise and implement marketing strategic direction coupled with managing campaigns across both digital and traditional channels.
As UK Marketing Manager, your remit will include:
- Driving the marketing function of the business forward with clear objectives and KPIs, across all locations
- Developing creative materials for the UK business
- Driving email marketing campaigns to generate leads and grow ROI
- Managing and maintain the company website including SEO and SEM
- Leading and ensuring consistency in messaging, branding, and content of all internal and external communications and marketing collateral
- Liaising with internal departments and understanding how marketing can support other functions
To be considered for this marketing role you must have
- Experience operating as a marketing manager previously
- Experience marketing a service as opposed to a product, and you should have worked in a B2B environment
- Campaign management experience in email, SEO, SEM, and web
- Exposure to developing and creating engaging landing pages
- An understanding of Google Analytics, Salesforce, Pardot, or equivalent
- Great stakeholder management skills
- Exceptional project management skills
This is a unique and exciting senior marketing role, with a great deal of autonomy. A salary of up to £40,000 will be offered plus benefits.
If you are looking for the next step in your career, please call Amanda @ Denholm today.