Denholm is delighted to be working on a great opportunity with one of our brilliant financial services clients based in Edinburgh who are looking for seven UX Designers to join them on a permanent basis. These roles can be fully remote.
Our client is growing they digital team significantly bringing this team up to around 75 people. Our client are digital bank who have an exceptional highly innovative culture and are looking for likeminded people to help deliver exceptional customer experience.
- Take responsibility as part of a project or product team for the success and delivery of experiences, providing design skills, knowledge and expertise to facilitate effective design processes.
- Use customer research and a detailed understanding of desirable business outcomes to define experience strategies and craft experiences that create meaningful customer outcomes.
- Work across the project lifecycle and design process, starting with research to shape intent, right up to the delivery of detailed and accessible user interface designs.
- Manage and collaborate with a wide range of stakeholders from across the business.
- Be an active member of the Design Practice, helping others to grow and nurture a supportive, inclusive culture.
The ideal candidate:
- Extensive experience using a range of design techniques from workshopping, concepting through to prototyping to communicate and validate design solutions.
- Experience conducting design research, from creating research plans to running moderated interviews, analysis and synthesis.
- Creating experience strategies based on customer and business needs.
- Experience producing UX and UI assets, working with and contributing to a design system, drawing on appropriate design standards with knowledge of accessibility and inclusive design.
- Solid background working hands-on to design experiences and interfaces for the web and mobile, with a deep understanding of the constraints and opportunities of different platforms.
- Communicating, influencing and negotiating with a range of stakeholders to create support and excitement for design proposals; whilst using judgement to make pragmatic compromises that don’t compromise customer outcomes.
- Practical experience planning, managing and delivering design projects end-to-end.
- Managing multiple priorities and personal workload in a way that is sustainable and ensures you’re at your best.
- Knowledge of the interface design guidelines and native patterns for both iOS and Android platforms and practical experience applying them to solve problems.
- Planning and running effective and rigorous research, analysis and synthesis to directly inform experience strategies and evaluate designs.
- Creating and maintaining effective design systems.
- Prototyping using various tools, techniques or code.
If you would like more information on this role, please get in touch to discuss.