A sustainable and forward-thinking tech company who is creating innovative products that change the way we work and do business, is looking for an experienced UX Designer to join their team.
This is a fully remote role and a wonderful opportunity to join a global company.
You will be working within digital applications, translating research and business goals into wireframes and prototypes for a particular brand/service of the company. You will use UX findings and research to deliver a great customer journey and will be able to sketch, mockup and, prototype in order to communicate your ideas. In addition, you will have experience conducting user testing sessions.
To be considered for this role, you will have:
- Previous experience working as a UX Designer/researcher a minimum of 5 years
- Keep up-to-date with the latest UX, web and UI trends
- Comfortable using Figma, Sketch or similar
- A clean, minimalist portfolio of previous work (essential)
- The ability to work independently and as part of a remote team
- Enthusiasm to be proactive in your role
- A passion for all things tech
You will be offered a salary of circa £40,000 plus the opportunity to work for a global tech company who promote sustainability and protect the plant.
For more information on this exciting role, please contact Amanda @ Denholm.