An award winning organisation based in Leith is looking for an experienced UX Designer to join their Customer Experience team.
As part of a collaborative and supportive team, you will be responsible for developing a wide range of websites, apps and associated applications and will lead on various digital projects.
Using analysis tools and techniques you will understand customer needs and business requirements to improve KPI's. In addition, you will help guide the usability, accessibility and set industry best practice standards.
Further responsibilities will include:
- Working in agile teams to produce specifications, site maps, wire frames and user stories to help guide UI/UX
- Creating engaging visual designs to optimise the customer journey
- Leading on digital projects and managing workflows
- Analysing user insight to further develop the customer journey
- Evaluating the existing customer journey using A/B testing, user session observation, heatmaps and prototypes
- Working with external agencies and managing internal stakeholders
To be considered for the role, you will have:
- Good digital marketing knowledge and a strong understanding in digital design and development
- Strong customer focus with experience of user-centered design
- UX skills – refining of existing systems and design of new interfaces/products
- Knowledge of WCAG Accessibility Standards
- Experience in requirements-gathering, wireframing, user research and user testing and competitor analysis
- Strong communications skills and the ability to communicate with in-house designers front-end and systems developers
A salary of circa £35,000 will be available plus benefits including generous annual leave and pension, learning & development opportunities and a range of lifestyle benefits.
For more information, please contact Amanda Kho or apply with an updated CV.