We are working with a Global Investment Management firm in the heart of Edinburgh on this newly created Video Creator position. The role sits within the in-house Film and Photography team who provide an in-house service to internal clients covering a wide range of innovative moving and still image solutions, engaging films, live productions, podcasts and high-quality recordings. No two days are the same, one day you might be filming a live broadcast and the next, shooting a pre-recorded marketing campaign. When you’re not shooting, you will be helping create digital content for events, campaigns and social media.
What you’ll be doing:
- Planning and managing shoots including locations, crew, shoot lists etc Managing external talent such as make-up artists, lighting specialists or technical audio specialists
- Collaborate with stakeholders to fully understand requirements to enable demonstration of strong photography and video skills with conceptual ideas
- Using an extensive range of technical equipment, including cameras, lenses, lighting and specialist software.
- Proactively ideate and develop innovative ideas to bring the firms brand to life through photography & videography
Who you’ll be:
- Talented and accomplished videographer – at least 3 years professional experience
- Previous experience managing shoots
- Creative and full of ideas
- Excellent written communication skills
- Highly organised and keen to take initiative
- Not afraid to direct non-actors and get the best from them
- This role is ideally suited to someone who identifies as a videographer, camera operator or director of photography
If this sounds like something of interest, please get in touch with your CV and showreel and we can arrange a chat.