A globally recognised organisation, which is well regarded in their industry, is looking for a Web and Content Designer to join their established marketing team. This is a fixed term contract until 31st March 2022.
Reporting to the Head of Digital, you will create and develop the content strategy for the newly launched website and manage a variety of ongoing and new projects. As you will be an expert in digital content you will provide the leadership required to help the business reach their next milestone.
Your role will include:
- Providing leadership, strategic support and day to day management of the content and projects
- Developing and implementing the web content strategy
- Leading and implementing content planning workshops with various internal departments
- Monitoring web traffic and engagement
- Managing and briefing external agencies for SEO and foreign language site
- Creating and implementing CMS user training plans, toolkits and workshops
- Managing budgets
To be considered for this role, you will have:
- Degree in marketing, communications or equivalent
- Experience working in a senior web editor, content editor or user experience role
- Previous experience managing projects
- Developed the customer journey for attracting new customers
- Worked on sites for UK and international customers
- Experience in media content, SEO, Google Analytics
- Ability to influence and build strategic working relationships with senior management
You will be offered a salary of £49,500 depending on experience plus a generous benefits package and the opportunity to work in a well-regarded establishment and a well-known brand.
To be considered for this role, please Apply Now or contact Steph Halliday at Denholm Associates for further information – shortlisting will commence ASAP.