Is it time for a change of scenery and a new challenge in your career across digital? If so, we have a fantastic opportunity for you!
Denholm is working on a Web Development Campaign Manager role with one of our key clients in Glasgow. In this position, you will predominantly focus on developing and constantly improving the business's website; using analytics and feedback loops to enhance web journeys and build web pages that drive sales. You will ensure that the website works hard to convert the traffic directed to it from a variety of channels, so a strong background in digital, and specifically performance marketing is key.
Key responsibilities in post:
- Website management including the development of the website, online portal and mobile app and setting and delivering objectives, targets, budgets and results metrics.
- Drive profitable customer recruitment through engaging web pages/journeys, site optimisation and refinement.
- Build web pages to support our marketing plans – from channels such as social media, e-mail marketing, SEO, PPC and affiliate/aggregator marketing to ensure brand traffic converts into sales.
- Ensure product and content listings are updated by liaising with other departments, digital and web agencies and the internal Digital Consultant.
- Develop and enhance customers’ online experience and develop new ways to improve it.
- Ensure that necessary audit, compliance and information security policies and procedures and regulatory requirements are in place.
- Supervision of two members of staff – creating objectives in line with the overall business direction and having regular meetings.
Key experience required:
- A Marketing Degree.
- Website management experience in a marketing function – at least 3 years, ideally 5.
- You must be a self-starter – we will expect you to be owning, driving and developing the web autonomously within 2-4 weeks.
- Financial services experience essential.
- A hands-on individual who is familiar with working at pace independently and has proven experience supervising a team.
- Results focused – with a proven track record in growing and developing a website.
- Strong time management and planning skills.
- SEO experience advantageous.
- Working knowledge of web analytics tools, CMS’s and Microsoft office.
Sound interesting? Please get in touch to discuss further!