The Marketing Manager will be an expert in digital communications, CRM and SEO to reach new audiences, tell Vermilion’s story, enhance its reputation and ultimately increase its market share.
All campaigns will be measured to track business growth as a result of the new marketing activity. The manager will work alongside one of Scotland’s leading creative agencies to create and execute a first-class digital strategy, whilst constantly bringing new energy and ideas to each and every campaign undertaken.
Vermilion’s “can do” culture centres around transparency, success and providing a progressive environment for its team members which directly translates to an excellent experience for the patient.
You must be a highly motivated self-starter with relevant experience to drive these campaigns. There will also be a need to collaborate with Vermilion’s team of in-house dental experts across all three sites to translate their successes and patient stories into valuable content that will be communicated in commercially-driven campaigns.
Wider contact within the dental community at home and abroad to explore partnerships will also be expected, as well as strengthening relations with Vermilion’s diverse group of referring colleagues through running blue sky educational events and seminars.
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
- Developing a working CRM system and creating email templates to enhance the customer and patient experience and tracking the success
- Keeping the company website up to date with relevant content and ensuring google rankings are exceeding expectations
- Oversee the company’s engagement on all social media platforms – ensuring that both clinics and services are represented appropriately
- Shooting video content – including patient testimonials, training videos, ‘behind the scenes’ footage and editing this to a professional standard for the main website and social media
- Execute a calendar of events including virtual webinars and CPD events
- Working closely with Specialists and Senior Management team on concepts for blog content, thought-leadership article and newsletters
- Ensure that all copy used, irrespective of channel, is appropriate, factual and compliant with any legal or regulatory requirements
Key skills required:
- 3+ years’ experience in a marketing role with a relevant degree or qualification
- Demonstrable success with B2B CRM and email marketing
- Strong copy writing skills and excellent attention to detail
- Competent in using WordPress
- Experience in executing events
- Strong social media experience across Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn
- Competent with Google Analytics and AdWords
- Basic graphic design and video editing experience
- Passionate about personal development
- An excellent communicator and an even better listener
- Passion for digital marketing and a desire to keep abreast of all industry trends and advancements