We’re searching for an experienced Full Stack UX Designer that will be integral to driving and developing the digitisation transformation journey at the Weir Group.
A key aspect of the transformation is a Service Design approach, utilising Voice of Customer (User Research) to inform product roadmaps and feature sets. A standardised framework for conducting UX Research & Design has been created, which now needs to be demonstrated, communicated, and adopted across the divisions that make up the Weir Group.
For UI Design, our Weir Design Language System (DLS) has been expanded and replicated in accessible formats to democratise the use of our standard UI components. Our DLS is a living thing, which will require regular iteration and central governance & management. All of our assets are accessed using our UX Homesite which will become a digital hub for all things UX, including communities of practice, blog posts and a content repository. We also support the research, design and development of strategic products centrally, (known as “core” products) which benefit multiple divisions, justifying a centrally lead & delivered structure.
You must have:
- Experience of UX & UI design across native mobile app, responsive mobile and desktop experiences, across a multitude of devices and OS.
- Experience, or solid understanding of the Internet of Things (IoT) principles and applications
- Experience of researching and designing multi-channel, holistic customer experiences
- Portfolio of work displaying experience aligning to the above scope, objectives & requirements
- Ability to work in a combination of locations; Remote, Office (Glasgow) and Peripatetic where required for collaboration
Your deliveries (coaching, delivery & facilitation of):
- User needs – identification & prioritisation
- User Research – ethnographic, interview, focus groups, surveys etc
- Data Research – Heatmaps, usage recordings, funnel data etc
- Research synthesis
- Concept Ideation
- Journey Mapping
- Service Blueprinting
- UX Information Architecture
- High Fidelity UI
- Clickable/User Prototypes
- Stakeholder Reviews
- Usability testing – Face-to-face, remote & automated