The Country Marketing Manager is responsible for partnering with specified distributors in Europe, co-creating and supporting the delivery of market brand strategies and annual plans, driving sustainable growth across the W&M Malt portfolio.
You will ensure the marketing activities comply with global brand guidelines, prioritising Dalmore, Jura, Fettercairn & Tamnavulin. Whyte and Mackay have a strong desire to be the most influential brand partner for our distributors bringing thought leadership and best practice for Malt whisky, driving category and brand growth.
The role will work in collaboration with the Area Commercial Director and the distributor team to ensure the brand strategies and key growth drivers are deployed across the relevant Brand Market Combination (BMC). You will deliver a range of marketing activities: channel & shopper activations (ensuring commercial teams are enabled with selling stories and the right assets) as well brand communications that reach and impact our target consumers. You will drive marketing execution yet also possess the strategic agility to contribute to the commercial strategies that will transform our business.
This role will be integral in ensuring we are delivering against our company vision to be “A driving force in the Single Malt category in Europe, renowned for building brands that stand out”.
Key Result Areas:
- Work with the Country Director and the distributor partners to develop a brand plan and activation plan across the portfolio of brands distributed to support the delivery of the brand and country budget
- Become a country expert gaining insight in how to grow brands in the markets and share key learnings internally at W&M
- Be responsible for driving a shared agenda for excellence in execution and measurement across all activities
- Mine available data sources for useful insights that will shape category stories and drive category and “customer first thinking” across all solutions/presentations improving distributor capability
- Develop & drive key activations as outlined in the brand marketing plans; ensure measurement becomes a mantra across all activations
- Enrol the key stakeholders within the distributor partners to ensure the strategic marketing budget is spent against the key growth drivers for each brand
- Along with commercial, develop W&M contact network within the distributor partners, ensuring key stakeholders are bought in and aligned to brand objectives
- Support the distributor team on delivering outstanding in outlet communications that positively influences shopper behaviour & product position on shelf
- Champion a shared learning approach and actively seek to influence key contacts across central marketing and the wider UK and European team
For more information about this role, please contact Steph Buckley on 07432 467 032 or email@example.com. Thank you.