If you are passionate about building long-lasting relationships and looking to work for a growing, entrepreneurial business. This could be the opportunity for you. You’ll be working with a great team, as well as some fantastic clients across the globe.
As a provider of fancy dress costumes for a number of key celebrations that take place throughout the year – such as Christmas and Halloween – they do some brilliant work and have a great story to tell. Whilst this will be based from their lovely Edinburgh city centre offices, you’ll also have the opportunity to travel to some great destinations throughout the year including Las Vegas to attend their annual trade show.
If you come with a solid grounding in Account Management and wish you were working with these fantastic products, I’d love to hear from you. Key responsibilities of the role include:
- Operate as one of the points of contacts for a number of large key clients
- Work closely with one of the Directors, providing support where necessary
- Managing client requests, orders and any support queries
- Take ownership of ad-hoc projects – such as leading the production of product line videos
- Working closely with production and finance teams to calculate margins
- Preparing client reports/data request
So, what are we looking for?
Well, you’ll come with a great attitude, be a passionate relationship builder as well as having first-class organisational skills. In an ever-changing landscape, priorities can change so being able to adapt is important. You’ll also be comfortable working your way through Excel and dealing with data.
Personality is key here – it’s a fantastic team you are joining who genuinely care about the work they do. They know when to have fun and understand their clients’ needs to ensure they are being responded to in a timely and courteous fashion.
Whilst this is a full-time position, we can also consider part-time at four days a week.