As group Head of Marketing & Digital, you will be responsible for designing and creating a robust omnichannel strategy for their B2C business as well as managing other digital marketing activities for two other brands. Working with external agencies, you will drive digital campaigns across ecommerce, email, PPC, social and SEO.
This is a newly created role and a great position to create as your own and make an impact within a growing business.
You will be tasked with:
- Creating and delivering a digital marketing & eCommerce strategy for the B2C brand
- Delivering engaging digital campaigns across email, PPC, SEO and social to drive traffic to the website
- Reviewing the customer journey and working with an external agency to optimise website performance and conversion rates
- Developing creative assets for various marketing activities
Researching and analysing market trends, brand demographics, consumer insights and pricing
- Ensuring 3rd party online partners activity aligns with the brand
- Managing external agencies to ensure campaigns are delivered on time and within budget
To be considered for the role, you will have:
- Previous experience operating in a senior marketing role within the digital & ecommerce space
- Previously devised digital strategies that drive ROI and business growth
- Managed digital campaigns from start-to-finish across email, social, PPC and SEO
- Briefed and managed external agencies to ensure campaigns are delivered on time and within budget
- Experience optimising the customer journey and conversion rates
You will be offered a salary of up to £45,000 depending on experience plus the opportunity to create this role to be all of your own.