Having grown by 25% over the last 6 months, they are now looking for an energetic and ambitious marketing professional to help them get to the next level as they expand worldwide and move into the European and US markets.
Your main focus will be leading a small team of 4 and coordinating marketing campaigns across a variety of channels, but this really is a fantastic opportunity for someone looking to play a key role in shaping marketing activities for the business going forward. There’s definitely a lot of scope for someone to implement their ideas here.
Based in Livingston, they have a hybrid working approach so this would suit someone accessible to the area.
Key responsibilities of the role include:
- Developing the marketing strategy in line with company objectives
- Managing a team of 4 – helping to bring on and mentor more junior team members
- Coordinating marketing campaigns across a variety of channels – Direct Mail (catalogue), Trade Shows, Social Media, E-mail, SEO/Paid Search, PR
- Working closely with external design agencies
- Overseeing the design, build and maintenance of social media channels
- Monitoring and reporting on effectiveness of campaigns
- Budget ownership
This would be an excellent opportunity for someone who has previously led or mentored team members and looking to expand on your experience. You may have a small team already, or you could be at Exec level with team management experience from earlier in your career and looking to make that next step up.
A background in retail would be great, but it’s exposure to a B2C or B2B environment that will really help here.
If this sounds like you and you’d like to work for a growing business that sit within a niche market, please contact Scott Caithness on 07570 949133 or firstname.lastname@example.org.