If you’re a passionate, creative and committed Digital Marketing Manager or multi-skilled Social Media Manager with experience of managing web projects, we want to hear from you!
In this role, you will work with the design studio and comms team to devise, implement and report on social and digital strategies, focusing on the agency’s B2B clients to help them stand out from the crowd through leading, creative, and data-driven digital, social and web solutions.
What you’ll be doing:
This is a superb opportunity to make your mark on the agency and their clients as Digital Marketing Manager, with your main responsibilities will include:
- Proactively suggesting fresh ideas and innovative new digital strategies.
- Staying ahead of the trends and market movements with passion and authenticity.
- Ability to bring the ‘wow’ factor to social content on the platforms that work best for clients.
- Identifying appropriate influencers for clients to work with and successfully managing those relationships.
- Overseeing community management activities conducted by the wider team.
- Collaborating with design and PR teams to ensure outstanding written, graphic, visual or video content.
- Project managing website build briefs from inception to completion – working with developers, designers and PR colleagues along the way.
- Creating top-notch copy and content for webpages, long-form collateral and social media posts alike.
- Participating in new business pitches, crafting proposals, and taking the lead on digital-only business development where appropriate.
- Attending client meetings and leading the account management on all-things digital.
Who we’re looking for:
- 3 years’ experience, preferably within an agency environment.
- A self-starter who is able to complete tasks, question briefs and get things done on time, within budget and to a market-leading standard.
- Expert ‘lived’ knowledge of all social media content, analytics, and platforms.
- Thorough understanding of Google Analytics and other analytical tools.
- Understanding of SEO, paid campaigns and email marketing best practices.
- Working knowledge of website development and CMS, able to project manage the process and advise clients of the best platforms for their business/target audience.
- Stickler for quality, detail and accuracy, and brave enough to listen to your gut.