You will play an integral role in securing contracts and will be responsible for the effective on-boarding of new clients.
Within your designated area you will be responsible for the development and achievement of sales through direct sales channels with a focus on generating new business. In doing so you will be capable of presenting to customers, participating in technical negotiations, preparing quotations, and representing Ebara at trade fairs. You will own the ‘quotation to final payment’ process and you will be a forward thinker, analysing, and predicting customer needs for new products.
You will be someone who can develop business strategies for new applications as well as new markets, working as the main interface from EPME, to the customer and to the factory. The role involves extensive travel.
- Degree qualified – minimum bachelor level, in an engineering discipline
- Technological knowledge about vacuum generation, abatement systems and an understanding of different applications
- Demonstrable record of accomplishment in international sales account management in a high tech and semiconductor business environment
- Highly organised with the ability to engage and quickly build your reputation and credibility as a reliable and trusted partner
- Hands on with a result-oriented mindset and teamworking approach, friendly and open with a flexible mind-set
- Committed, motivated, and enthusiastic in a highly demanding, fast moving business environment
- Languages: English, optional German
If you are a results driven individual with a strong dedication to achieving operational excellence, we would love to hear from you.