Denholm is truly delighted to be partnering with Glasgow Credit Union, the UK’s largest and most successful credit union. Established as a financial mutual in 1989, Glasgow Credit Union offers loans, savings and mortgages to over 50,000 members. At this time, they are looking to recruit a Marketing Manager due to an exciting period for the company.
As the Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for all aspects of marketing Glasgow Credit Union. You will work closely with the Head of Marketing, meeting and consulting with key stakeholders to discuss campaign requirements and objectives. You’ll be a fast learner and an excellent communicator, confident but down-to-earth, highly organised with a can-do attitude and the desire to exceed expectations.
What you’ll need to succeed:
- At least 4 years of experience in a marketing role, preferably in a financial services/regulated environment
- Dynamic, creative thinker, ideas-driven
- Extremely well-organised
- Enthusiastic, keen personality – someone who is a strong team collaborator
- Excellent communicator – written and spoken – with strong presentation skills
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Experienced in building and executing marketing strategies
- Knowledge of good website design, UX best practice, etc.
- The ability to project manage marketing tasks across several work streams
Experience using the following tools is desirable:
- Adobe Creative skills, including InDesign and Photoshop
- Google Analytics
- Microsoft Office
- Develop and deliver the marketing strategy
- Implement a brand refresh across all communications and platforms
- Design and create refreshed brochureware for all products and services
- Drive and deliver a project to redesign our website
- Manage all marketing campaigns to new and existing members, promoting our core products (loans, savings, mortgages)
- Provide regular reporting, insight, and recommendations on campaign activities to guide improvement
- Create, plan, and produce different types of content for social media platforms (including blogs, video, visual content) to maximise reach and engagement – organic and paid
- Email marketing
- Conduct internal and external market research to understand market trends, behaviours, and to aid with product development
If you would like to learn more about this great opportunity, please get in touch with Jonathan for more details.