A wonderful opportunity has arisen with this innovative and forward-thinking business, for an experienced Digital Marketing Manager.
Reporting to the Head of Acquisition, you will be responsible for devising a digital strategy to target new customers across a number of digital channels including PPC, paid social and SEO. Working with external agencies or implementing initiatives inhouse, you will be responsible for driving engaging campaigns to attract new customers whilst using data and analytics to tweak and enhance campaign performance.
This is a newly created role within the business and would be a great role for someone who is looking to move client side or who has experience inhouse.
You will be tasked with:
• Creating and leading a digital strategy to drive the acquisition of new customers
• Working with external agencies, deliver on multichannel campaigns across PPC, paid social, display and SEO
• Reporting and analysing on campaign success to a target CPA that drives ROI
• Managing a marketing budget
• Identifying new opportunities for growth in new channels
To be considered for this role, you will have:
• Previous experience operating as a Digital Marketing Manager or an Account Manager within an agency
• Proven track record of developing and implementing digital campaigns across social, SEO and PPC
• Understanding consumer KPIs and how to formulate strategies and campaigns that boost acquisition
• Experience implementing digital campaigns or working with external agencies to drive these
• Strong commercial knowledge
• Data driven thinking – and good use of excel
You will be offered a competitive salary plus flexible home working and the opportunity to develop and shape this role to be that of your own.