This is a unique and exciting opportunity for a talented and ambitious individual to join a high profile HR consultancy with a strong market reputation and pipeline, already supporting a range of high growth, innovative clients. No one day is the same, as team members Donna and Scott describe.
Our clients are scaling start-ups in dynamic environments which requires us to be both proactive and reactive to ensure we deliver an excellent customer service. We have excellent client feedback and testimonials and this role will allow the successful candidate to build on this reputation into new markets and geographies as we scale up.
This is a brilliant chance to join an innovative organisation and develop both your skills and responsibility within the role, holding tremendous potential for professional development.
Key Areas Of Responsibility Will Include:
- Represent Purpose HR as a Brand Ambassador externally in the market
- Clearly articulate and promote Purpose HR’s offering, USP and value proposition
- Use market resources to identify and qualify prospective client/business development opportunities
- Proactively build relationships and potential referral sources
- Meet with prospects to understand business needs and potential scope of requirements
- Proactively follow up on and manage pipeline
- Driving engagement through various Social Media channels
- Attend relevant industry events and client engagements
- Monitor customer feedback and upsell opportunities
- Support the team to develop new offerings and opportunities aligned to market feedback and needs
Purpose HR is looking for someone who enjoys meeting new contacts and can act as a market-facing ambassador for the company, so candidates who are presentable, personable and confident on the phone and in person, with excellent written and oral English, would be preferable.
To be successful in this role, you will be able to demonstrate the following skills, experience and qualities.
- Commercial awareness partnered with a strategic approach
- Highly organised, diligent and with strong attention to detail
- Effective people skills – can build trust, rapport and confidence with clients, prospects and internally within the
Purpose HR team
- Discretion and an awareness and understanding of strict confidentiality requirements
- Forward-thinking, curious and innovative approach to business strategy
- Responsive and client-focused
- Calm and clear-headed under pressure, capable of balancing multiple tasks and prioritising effectively
- A solution-focused and positive approach to work
- Commitment to continuous improvement, ongoing learning and personal development.
- Full, clean driving licence and access to your own car (expenses will be reimbursed for travel to client meetings)
Experience of working in a business to business (ideally professional services) environment would be desirable.
You may apply for this role regardless of your academic background, so long as you can demonstrate that you are a passionate self-starter, ready to embrace opportunity and make an impact in this dynamic young company. Applications from people returning to the workplace after a career break will also be welcomed.