Since launching just 10 years ago we’ve grown to over £7m. Our ambition is to double that in the next three years and increase our impact; through profitable growth we can help more people through vulnerable times.
Our passionate and dedicated team genuinely care deeply about what we do, who we work for and who we work with. We want to make a fundamental difference and improve lives.
We are a fast growing company who continually set the bar high for ourselves. We’re committed to continuously raising the standard of the sectors in which we operate. We do this through hard work and commitment in a culture of collaboration, listening and understanding. Importantly we do this together, as a team.
Due to continued growth and success, we are searching for a motivated and purpose-driven Business Development Manager to promote and sell our award winning products to new and existing customers.
Reporting to the Head of Sales, you will be responsible for selling our innovative and award winning finger guard and door component products into the education and healthcare sectors. This role is integral to driving the sales and growth of key parts of the business.
What you’ll do
- Outbound calling to new and existing customers within the UK market to promote SHP product offering
- Regular and proactive communication with existing and potential customers; building rapport and identifying opportunities for promotion and growth
- Host webinars to develop interest with time poor customers, leading to booking meetings
- Attend industry relevant events and conferences in the UK
- Use of construction database (online) to spot new opportunities
- Liaising with sales partners (distributors) to manage existing pipeline of opportunities – spotting and overcoming sales / technical objections. All with the focus of converting opportunities to sales
- Ensure that reporting is up to date and accurate
This is a full-time role. Please note that we’ve detailed the key responsibilities and output required from the role. As we’re a dynamic and fast-moving organisation, this is not a definitive summary and responsibilities may change and evolve over time.
At Safehinge Primera, we’re more about team than title. We welcome applications from all sections of the community and people from all backgrounds. We’re committed to building an inclusive workplace that promotes and values differences, where everyone from any background can do their best work.