The Product Manager is responsible for both product planning and product marketing. This includes managing the product throughout the Product Lifecycle, gathering and prioritising product and customer requirements, refining the product vision, and working closely with engineering and the advisory team, to deliver a market differentiated core advisory product.
The role also includes working with marketing to ensure revenue and customer satisfaction goals are met. The Product Manager’s role also includes ensuring that the product and marketing efforts support the company’s overall strategy and goals.
The Product Manager is expected to:
- Refine the product strategy and roadmap
- Develop the MRDs and PRDs with prioritized features and corresponding justification
- Work with external third parties to assess partnerships and licensing opportunities
- Be an expert with respect to the competition
- Develop the core positioning and messaging for the product
- Perform product demos to prospective customers
- Set pricing to meet revenue and profitability goals
- Deliver a monthly revenue forecast
- Develop sales tools and collateral
- Propose an overall budget to ensure success
- Brief and train the advisors
- Brief press and partners
- Act as a leader within the company
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience as a Product Manager or Product Marketing Manager
- Demonstrated success owning, defining and launching outstanding products / services
- 3 years of experience in a similar or adjacent role in the tech, marketing services or agency market
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree
- Technical background, with experience in Learning Mgt platforms, Web CMS (WordPress)
- Excellent teamwork skills
- Proven ability to influence cross-functional teams without formal authority
- Must be able to travel
The role provides an excellent opportunity to join a dynamic firm and gain a broad range of experience and career opportunities. It will provide an unrivalled breadth of experience across corporate finance within the fast-paced world of creative and technology sectors.
With offices in London, Edinburgh and New York, you will become part of a team dedicated to the growth of businesses within a niche sector that focuses on driving value for their largely big brand corporate clients.