Our flexible approach focuses on what you achieve, not presenteeism. We don’t have a fixed policy. We let colleagues work flexibly at times and locations that suit them. Our flexibility is built on trust emotional intelligence, allowing you the freedom to manage your day.
33 days’ annual leave (including Public Holidays) plus one additional day for every completed year of employment up to a maximum of another five days. Plus, your birthday off.
Generous Salary Exchange Pension Scheme
The highest employer rate offered is equivalent to some final salary pension schemes. Also includes a tax relief and a saving on national insurance.
Dependant on on length of service but rising to 26 weeks full pay.
Daily online sessions to encourage positive wellbeing
- More than Fitness coaches are available to help colleagues reach their fitness goals.
- Colleagues can improve their mental wellbeing through HeadStrong sessions three times a week.
- Relax, unwind, and find a new focus with our weekly Yoga class.
Employee Assistance Programme
Our policy provides colleagues access to the following range of valuable telephone services:
- Legal Information
- Bereavement Assistance
- Medical Information
Health Care Plan
Colleagues can claim back the money spent on a wide range of medical services, including:
- Dental check-ups, X-Rays, and hygienist fees
- Eye tests, spectacles and contact lenses
- Medical prescriptions
- Complementary therapies such as wellbeing and acupuncture
- Health screenings
- A stay in hospital by you or your child
Speak to a GP 24/7 over the phone, arrange a video consultation and get prescription medicine, if required.
Lump sum payable on death is 3 x annual salary.
Up to 21 paid volunteering hours (equivalent 3 days).
The Wise Group will pay for the bike and/or accessories (in the first instance) and we organise for your monthly payments to come tax-efficiently from your salary.
£200 furniture allowance for new colleagues.
But it doesn’t end there; we have loads more great benefits once you start at the Wise Group.