Denholm are delighted to be working in exclusive partnership with the Bruichladdich Company who are now looking for a values-led and energetic Global Innovation Brand Manager for super-premium Gin offering, The Botanist.
The Botanist Gin is entering a new phase of its lifecycle and has huge growth ambitions over the next 10 years, including for the first time, a new pipeline of NPD. The Global Innovation Brand Manager will lead and manage all areas of new product development for The Botanist Gin and play a key strategic role in the long-term growth roadmap of the brand. This is an exciting role, in a small dynamic team and we for looking for a values-led marketeer who will bring ideas, passion, enthusiasm to the team.
- Develop and lead the long-term innovation strategy and pipeline of new product development for The Botanist
- Responsible for translating global brand strategy & positioning into a compelling innovation vision & strategy, which then translates into a long-term pipeline of new product development (across liquid, pack & format)
- Manage key agency partners within innovation development and design to deliver leading edge innovation projects & propositions that facilitate consumer desire
- Responsible for delivering & project managing all innovation projects from conception to commercialisation that builds (not borrows) the equity of the brand, delivers profitable & sustainable growth, and achieves the support of key global markets
- Ensure that innovation ideas lead the thinking in the Super Premium Gin category and excite & inspire both consumers & customers
- Manage The Botanist’s Gifting strategy and projects, including the creation of meaningful propositions that are aligned to the brand strategy and meet CSR ambitions
This is an incredible role which will make a huge impact on a much-loved brand and business. Given the nature of the role, we will consider candidates who are based remotely but happy to travel to the distillery and Head Office in Glasgow as required.