Confor is a growing membership body which supports sustainable forestry and wood-using businesses and is very much at the heart of some of the key environmental challenges business is trying to address.
The organisation wants an enthusiastic individual who is motivated by Confor's mission and is looking for a role that will require a mix of marketing, communications, and administrative support as they engage and work with their members.
Based in Edinburgh, this role is responsible for supporting marketing and membership activities, both digital and print, communicating with existing members and developing new member acquisitions. Reporting to the Membership Manager, you will be tasked with:
• Supporting with administrative duties across marketing and communication campaigns on web, email and social
• Creating engaging content that will attract new and existing members
• Managing all admin activities relating to members
• Being the first point of contact for any queries
• Developing organic content for various social channels
• Reporting on the success of campaigns to senior management
• Working with external agencies
• Updating and managing the company CRM database
To be considered for this role, you will have previous experience in a similar marketing assistant/coordinator role where you will have worked on a variety of marketing and communication activities across both print and digital channels. You will also undertake important administration work including managing and maintaining the CRM/database and take a proactive approach to your work. You will have an eye for detail and strong communication skills as you will work with all members of the Confor team right up to CEO as well as key member stakeholders.
This is an exciting role with the salary dependent on experience but likely to be between £20,000 – £25,000. It also offers the opportunity to work within a growing business that is leading in its field.
For more information, please contact email@example.com