The Team at Denholm is delighted to be partnering with our client, a sales and marketing consultancy business, again, to identify a new B2B Marketing Manager.
If you’re a B2B, Digital marketer looking for an exciting new role that will challenge you, help you grow your skillset and allow you to work with a variety of exciting B2B clients, then look no further.
They are a Digital Business Consultancy, and a Diamond HubSpot Partner, providing marketing, sales and revops support to B2B clients around the world in order to achieve their desired business objectives.
The company is growing rapidly understands that people are the core of that growth. That’s why the business is looking to build and invest in a team of ambitious experts, future-proofing and evolving the business.
We’re currently looking to recruit a Digital Marketing Manager whose primary focus will be to create and deliver the digital strategy, while managing the implementation of the tactical execution and achieving overarching commercial business objectives. This is a B2B Lead Generation focused role, and the successful candidate will be working with a diverse portfolio of clients to deliver commercial digital strategies that yield measurable results.
The role and responsibilities:
- Leading the development of digital marketing strategies, from running buyer persona workshops to defining lead scoring criteria
- Managing client accounts and being the main point of contact for client communications
- Owning the implementation of the digital marketing tactics (with the support of a dedicated marketing exec) to ensure our KPIs are achieved and the agreed timeline is adhered to
- Analysing and reporting on campaign results against KPIs and targets using HubSpot and other analytics tools
- Implementing continuous improvement cycles to ensure our work gets better over time
- Minimum 4 years of Marketing experience essential
- Marketing/Business related degree
- Experience using HubSpot is preferred