If you’re a seasoned, level-headed Senior Account Manager who can manage stakeholders to deliver results and manage the wider account handling team, we want to hear from you. Denholm is delighted to be working with a fiercely independent Creative Agency based in Newcastle – from fast-moving retailers to iconic global brands to local heroes, they work with them all.
The Senior Account Manager will be the main point of escalation for internal and external partners – able to solve a challenge and provide solutions.
What you’ll be doing
- Manage client accounts and drive projects from brief to completion
- Support SAMs, Ads, SADs on larger projects, taking responsibility to brief in development, artwork, etc.
- Lead on projects, including commercial and time elements.
- Guide team members to brief in work, ensuring deadlines are met and time quoted is continually monitored.
- Understand the finance process and agreements with clients, including retainers and how to track them.
- Be able to cost projects for clients, having relevant conversations to ensure all elements are included and justify time allocated if asked.
- Act as brand guardian for clients, ensuring work produced fits with their brand guidelines and tone of voice.
- Review creative work against briefs, questioning and feeding back to creative when it is not right.
- Keep up to date with industry news and trending topics, sharing information with the team where relevant
Who we’re looking for
- Have a real get-up-and-go ‘can-do’ attitude
- Strive to transform their clients’ business
- Work as a team member with consideration and empathy
- Maintain the culture and look out for colleagues
- Someone who always looks for the creative solution
- Proactively communicate in a compelling way with internal and external contacts in order to get results.
In addition to fantastic growth opportunities and autonomy, you’ll be rewarded with a good package, hybrid working, health and lifestyle benefits too.